A verse to ponder today...

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Tutorial will be HERE soon:)

Just wanted to let you know that due to my fudgy thick fingers and my DD's "I don't want to go to SLEEP" disease, the tutorial is not finished yet. However, it is under construction  and on it's way. I am really gettin excited now that I am working on it. Fudgy fingers or not!  I hope you will find this project simple AND fun! It's a great way to "recycle, reuse, reduce" ( I'm quite sure that is Not the right order but deal with it ppl :) Personally, I much prefer the term "refashion". Probably stirs the creative side up just a tad bit better. Don't you agree??? 
Stay Tuned for tomorrow's Episode  "I finished MY tute"   :)
Coming soon BOOK review!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have fun, but, please mind your manners:)