A verse to ponder today...

Saturday, August 7, 2010

I've been SALEN!!

Happy Yard SALEN to YOU, too! Yes , I broke down and went for therapy......and OOHHHH it FEELS so GOOD! lol
 I spent a GRAND TOTAL of $7.75. Can I hear an AMEN ladies?????
 First Stop (5blocks away:)  


















.25 yes that's RIGHT twenty-five cents!





Next stop(back track 3 blocks:)




 2 pair of Men's pants/jeans(incl. Kenneth Cole)
1 Aeropostale polo, 3 Men's Tees(incl. Kenneth Cole)  TOTAL of  $2.25 WHOOOHOOOO!!!

Next stop (5 streets over:)
 Movie for Goose/ Belt for ME Total $ 1.00

LAST stop (backtrack 1 street:)
16 pieces of clothing (incl. Tommy, Old Navy, Dockers)
TOTAL $4.25 a QUARTER apiece!!
Acouple of things for ME and ALOT for ebay!!

AND that's MY Story....
HAPPY SALEN!!!

I'm linkin up to




Have a
 Blessed Weekend:)












10 comments:

  1. I just don't get to go to many garage sales...Sigh...But, I visit the local thrift shops at least once a week. It's so much fun - to find a treasure for not much money. AND we're helping to reuse and not be wasteful. :) Following along now. Found your blog thru New Friend Fridays! Nice to "meet" you. :) Pam @ Sallygoodin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Denise you did awesome..you should be talking, skipping, singing proud! So glad you joined the party..thank you so much. Have a great weekend. Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome! I am jealous. I definitely need to hit up a few yard sales before summer ends :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy the fruits of your therapy. La

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boy, you did great for less than $8.00!!! What a haul!! It's just been so hot around these here parts, I can't bear to get out in the heat to yard sale!!!! Hope you have a blessed week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! You really found a lot of great stuff!! Good for you=0)

    Have a lovely week,
    xoxo,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Denise!! Just wanted to let you know that I have something for you over on the blog ;) Use my contact form to send me your info so I can mail you your POM Wonderful :)

    http://designerwife.com/2010/08/10/its-a-pom-wonderful-life-review-giveaway/

    Congrats and thanks for entering my giveaway!!
    Linds

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did great!

    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment about my skirt tutorial.

    http://sewingwithtrudy.blogspot.com/2010/07/retro-skirt-of-my-own-design-with.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your blog, so I gave it an award! here's the link :-)

    http://mythoughtsandtreasures.blogspot.com/2010/08/blog-awards-are-treasures.html

    ReplyDelete

Have fun, but, please mind your manners:)